- Polyethylene construction
- No sharp edges
- Tough high-impact resistant “Rockite” material
- Stands up to livestock abuse
- Resistant to corrosion
- 5 year warranty
- Patented Miraco roll-away ball closures
- Extra insulation above the valve area
- Removable dome for quick and easy access to valve area
- 2″ to 3″ (5 to 8cm) urethane insulation
- Molded base unit anchors (stainless steel anchor bolts included)
- Sealed bottoms
- Sloped bottoms for easier cleaning – a MiraFount exclusive
Removable top end panels help get new cattle started fast or when you need more capacity for a few extra head.
Cattle love the roll-away ball feature. Nothing in their face while drinking, unlike the competition’s design where they have the disc constantly in their face.
When you see the blue balls up you know you have water, even from a distance.
|CAPACITY||150 head beef
60 head dairy
|GALLONS||44 (166.5 liters)|
|SPECIFICATIONS||Two 10” openings / 10.75” ball closures (convertible)|
|DIMENSIONS||43” x 29” x 20” (109 x 73.6 x 51 cm)|
|WEIGHT||126 pounds (57 kg)|
|DRINKING HEIGHT||20” (51 cm)|